Do your teeth or gums hurt?
Is smiling embarrassing for you?
Your Littleton Area Prosthodontist for over 20 Years!
You are Our Highest Priority
At the Colorado Center for Implant and Prosthetic Dentistry, we are committed to the highest quality of care. We believe that communication is the key to success in dentistry, which is why we take extra time to understand the specific needs and concerns of each patient, and discuss all available treatment options. We pride ourselves on finding practical and affordable solutions for all of our patients, with the ultimate goal of improving your quality of life.
Check out Our Services to learn more about us!
We Offer More than Just a Pretty Smile
Gum disease, tooth decay, trauma to the face or mouth, tooth wear, birth anomalies, and cancer of the head or neck can all result in tooth damage or tooth loss.
Tooth loss or damage can be much more than simply embarrassing; it can lead to discomfort and pain, as well as diminish your ability to speak or chew food comfortably. When a patient is unable to chew food properly, it is much harder to eat a balanced diet, and can lead to changes in overall health.
Not only do we work to restore your self-confidence and comfort, we seek to provide you with an experience that is compassionate, considerate, and attentive to all of your needs. We have seen the transformative impact that high quality prosthodontic care can have for our patients, and it is what inspires us to seek new clinical solutions and contribute to education and research.
- Restoring Natural Teeth – At the Colorado Center for Implant and Prosthetic Dentistry, we make every attempt to repair your natural teeth; however, when the damage is too extensive, we can also offer tooth replacement with dental implants.
- Dental implants are titanium screws that are placed into your jawbone during a minor surgical procedure and act as an anchor to support or retain one or more artificial teeth. Once the implant has fused into your jawbone, a customized replacement tooth, or set of replacement teeth, will be designed and fabricated for you.
- Digital Planning and Design – With years of experience and the latest digital technology available right in our office, Dr. Maroney is able to provide diagnostic services, surgical implant placement, prosthetic fabrication, and prosthetic placement in one location.
Get in touch with the Littleton dental implants specialists at the Colorado Center for Implant and Prosthetic Dentistry today, for a consultation and recommendations for your comprehensive tooth restoration or tooth replacement plan.
Continuing Care and Patient Education
Treating the cause and symptoms of dental disease is important, but it is equally important to follow up with patients over time to ensure the long-term dental health and survival of their dental therapy.
- Follow-up Care – We monitor our patients after treatment and make time to handle any emergencies or issues that arise.
- Stay informed – We also offer information about various dental topics on our Dental Health Blog to keep you informed.